Occupational Health & Safety
The management of the OCC Enterprises are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its employees and anyone entering upon its premises or with connection to the company’s business operations.
In demonstrating management’s duty of care, we will make every reasonable effort to provide a working environment that minimizes incidents of risk or personal injury, ill health or damage to property.
- Providing employees with appropriate training.
- Providing safe plant and equipment and systems of work.
- Regular consultation on health and safety issues.
A safe working culture is the responsibility of everyone and this can be best achieved through co-operative efforts of employees. A safe culture will be reinforced through:
- Continually identifying, assessing and controlling possible risks to the health and safety of people that may arise in the workplace.
- The provision of information concerning such risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of employees to ensure safe work practices.
- Giving employees and customers the opportunity to participate in health and safety decisions that affect them.
In the interests of maintaining safety, contractors their employees, visitors and customers are required to observe and comply with all health and safety standards and rules produced.
This includes any safety signage or warnings, or instruction given by any company employee whilst on our premises.